Special Olympics West Virginia helps thousands of children and adults with intellectual disabilities overcome obstacles and achieve personal success every day through sports training and competition.
Special Olympics West Virginia is a self-sustaining 501 c 3 non-profit organization that relies on the philanthropic spirit of many businesses, organizations and individuals to make its programming possible as Special Olympics athletes and their families are never charged a fee to participate. The organization receives no federal funding and is not a United Way affiliate. Virtually all of its financial support emanates from the private sector and the goodwill of corporations, businesses, organizations and individuals.
Businesses are invited to help make a difference in the lives of Special Olympics West Virginia athletes by increasing their level of corporate involvement and support and having a greater impact on their communities. There is the opportunity to empower thousands of athletes while enhancing your corporate image, positively impacting employee morale and reaching loyal consumers in West Virginia by becoming a corporate sponsor today. Our year-round programming provides corporate supporters with tangible evidence that their support makes a positive difference to many.
We can help corporations and businesses meet their social responsibility goals. Sponsorship packages are available for general programming and specific events, and can be structured to meet the needs of the individual corporate sponsors. Your corporation or business can become involved with West Virginia's chapter of “America's Most Credible Charity”as recognized by the Chronicle of Philanthropy by becoming a corporate sponsor. Corporations receive varying levels of exposure based upon the level of sponsorship.
Platinum Sponsorship: $10,000 investment
Gold Sponsorship: $3,000 investment
Silver Sponsorship: $2,000 investment
Bronze Sponsorship: $1,000 investment
The benefits of association with Special Olympics West Virginia as a corporate sponsor are numerous:
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of Special Olympics athletes
- Official association with Special Olympics West Virginia, an organization of favorable public image providing important services to local communities
- Acknowledgment of sponsorship in Special Olympics West Virginia promotional efforts on a statewide basis
- Opportunity to use the Official Sponsor status in your corporate communications and advertising materials
- Your corporate banners prominently displayed at the competition sites and special events
- Opportunity for customer involvement in cause-related marketing promotions
- Team building opportunities for employees through involvement as volunteers or other roles at Special Olympics West Virginia events. This involvement increases public awareness of your corporation as a caring and committed West Virginia corporate citizen.
A very special thank you to all of our corporate sponsors who provide the necessary financial and in-kind support to ensure that Special Olympics West Virginia athletes have opportunities for meaningful and memorable experiences.